EarthBox® Mulch Cover Bundles
**FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MULCH COVER BUNDLES**
Rejoice avid EarthBox gardeners, mulch cover bundles are here! 10, 25, and 50 packs are now available, so stock up and save!
The purpose of the mulch covers - In addition to keeping unwanted weeds out, the EarthBox® Mulch Covers helps conserve water and keep nutrients in, all while insulating your container gardening system and protecting it against the elements. Made from durable agricultural film, it’s one of the most important elements of the EarthBox® gardening system.
The EarthBox® Mulch Cover serves several critical functions to control and protect the system’s environment:
- Keeps rain out of the growing media to prevent crucial nutrients from being washed away.
- Prevents evaporation and conserves water.
- Stops weeds from transplanting in the system; which would otherwise compete for space, water, and nutrients against your plants.
- Helps deter insects and other pests from burrowing or digging in the growing media.
- Depending on the climate and which color is face up, the mulch cover helps to attract or reflect sunlight. This assists in controlling the temperature of the growing media. Use the white side up in hot, dry climates to prevent young seedlings from dying; or in contrast, help warm the soil to stimulate growth by using the black side up in cooler climates.
Black & White Reversible Cover
- White side for use in climates with sustained temperatures over 85º F during growing season
- Black side for use in cooler climates
Once in use, all mulch covers last an entire growing season. Each mulch cover is sized according to the growing system. The Original EarthBox® Mulch Covers will fit both 1st and 2nd generation models.
- 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- Reversible Mulch Cover to Work with Any Growing Zone
- Professional-Grade Agricultural Film
- Conserves Water and Other Essential Nutrients
- No Weeding Required!
- Provides the Optimal Growing Environment
*Items shipped to AK, HI, US territories, and Canada are delivered by Parcel Post and may take longer to ship—please plan accordingly.
For expedited shipping options, shipping to APO/FPO addresses, and shipping orders over $1,000 - please contact Customer Service.