EarthBox® Education Early Learners (Pre-K/Grade One) STEM-basics Curriculum
Engage young students in gardening basics with fun-filled, hands-on activities that use the sunflower to teach them about seeds, plant parts, and gravity; plus, the history, uses, and nutritional value of the sunflower.
Take a journey with Early Learners in six, fun filled, inquiry-based, hands-on, age appropriate, activities that introduce Early Learners to science through gardening. Teach them to measure, count, and graph using sunflower seeds. Teach them where their food comes from and how to plant, nurture, harvest, prepare and eat nutritious crops. The curricula includes five transparencies that can be uploaded to a SMART Board.
The Pre-K / Grade One curricula is published on FSC-approved paper, and includes five transparencies that can be uploaded to a SMART Board, and is 3-hole punched to fit in a 3-ring binder (not included). All activities are reproducible. Each package is suitable for one classroom.
Requires one EarthBox® Ready-To-Grow Kit per Learning Location (sold separately).
- Keeps Children Interested with Engaging Lesson Plans
- Hands-On Interactive Learning
- Teaches Gardening Basics
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Curriculum
*Items shipped to AK, HI, US territories, and Canada are delivered by Parcel Post and may take longer to ship—please plan accordingly.
For expedited shipping options, shipping to APO/FPO addresses, and shipping orders over $1,500 - please contact Customer Service.
OTHER GREAT ITEMS
- EarthBox® Staking SystemAs low as $25.95
- EarthBox® Garden Stand$49.95
- EarthBox® Starter BundleAs low as Regular Price $138.00 As low as Special Price $124.00
- EarthBox® Automatic Watering SystemAs low as $49.95