EarthBox® Education Elementary School STEM-based Curriculum
Bring science to life with fun-filled, hands-on sequential lessons that explore basic scientific principles behind plants, water, soil, light, and nutrition. The 17 hands-on, guided inquiry lessons engage students in cross-curricula activities that explore the scientific principles behind plants, water, soil, light and nutrition. The easy-to-use system and structured lessons save teacher time and help integrate the program into any existing classroom structure.
Coupled with the EarthBox® Ready-To-Grow Kit, it's a perfect science experiment. Help your class develop STEM-based skills and connect science to life with correlated, standards-based, curriculum. The lesson plans are engaging and versatile with cross-content, inquiry-based lesson plans and activities.
The 1st-6 grade curricula is published on FSC-approved paper, and includes five transparencies that can be uploaded to a SMART Board, and is 3-hole punched to fit in a 3-ring binder (not included). All activities are reproducible. Each package is suitable for one classroom.
Requires one EarthBox® Ready-To-Grow Kit per Learning Location (sold separately).
- Keeps Children Interested with Engaging Lesson Plans
- Hands-On Interactive Learning
- Authentic, Lab-Based Experiments
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Curriculum
*Items shipped to AK, HI, US territories, and Canada are delivered by Parcel Post and may take longer to ship—please plan accordingly.
For expedited shipping options, shipping to APO/FPO addresses, and shipping orders over $1,500 - please contact Customer Service.
OTHER GREAT ITEMS
- EarthBox® Staking SystemAs low as $25.95
- EarthBox® Garden Stand$49.95
- EarthBox® Starter BundleAs low as Regular Price $138.00 As low as Special Price $124.00
- EarthBox® Automatic Watering SystemAs low as $49.95