EarthBox® Education Middle School STEM-based Curriculum
Go Green & teach STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) through EarthBox® Education Middle School STEM-based Curriculum. Developed by an experienced educator and master gardener, your students will build capacity and continuity of learning with 35 cross-curricula, standards-based lesson plans about plants, water, soil, light and nutrition. They will engage in hands-on, inquiry-based experiments that bring science to life.
Coupled with the EarthBox® Ready-To-Grow Kit, the curriculum is perfect for your next science lab experiment. Help your class develop STEM-based skills and connect science to life with correlated, standards-based, curriculum. The lesson plans are engaging and versatile with cross-content, inquiry-based lesson plans and activities.
The Middle School curricula is published on FSC-approved paper, and includes five transparencies that can be uploaded to a SMART Board, and is 3-hole punched to fit in a 3-ring binder (not included). All activities are reproducible. Each package is suitable for one classroom.
Requires one EarthBox® Ready-To-Grow Kit per Learning Location (sold separately).
- Keeps Children Interested with Engaging Lesson Plans
- Hands-On Interactive Learning
- Authentic, Lab-Based Experiments
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Curriculum
*Items shipped to AK, HI, US territories, and Canada are delivered by Parcel Post and may take longer to ship—please plan accordingly.
For expedited shipping options, shipping to APO/FPO addresses, and shipping orders over $1,500 - please contact Customer Service.
OTHER GREAT ITEMS
- EarthBox® Staking SystemAs low as $25.95
- EarthBox® Garden Stand$49.95
- EarthBox® Starter BundleAs low as Regular Price $138.00 As low as Special Price $124.00
- EarthBox® Automatic Watering SystemAs low as $49.95