EarthBox® Education Elementary STEM-based Classroom Garden Kit
Go Green and teach STEM with the eco-friendly EarthBox® container gardening system and its correlated standards-based curriculum. The system's controlled environment guarantees collection of valid and reliable data critical to the study of science. The 17 hands-on, guided inquiry lessons engage students in cross-curricula activities that explore the scientific principles behind plants, water, soil, light and nutrition. The easy-to-use system and structured lessons save teacher time and help integrate the program into any existing classroom structure.
This kit is a perfect science experiment. Help your class develop STEM-based skills and connect science to life with correlated, standards-based, curriculum. The lesson plans are engaging and versatile with cross-content, inquiry-based lesson plans and activities.
The 1st-6 grade curricula is published on FSC-approved paper, and includes five transparencies that can be uploaded to a SMART Board, and is 3-hole punched to fit in a 3-ring binder (not included). All activities are reproducible. Each package is suitable for one classroom.
- 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- University Tested and Award-Winning Technology
- No Weeding, No Overwatering, Maintenance-Free System
- Food-Safe, UV-Stabilized, Durable Plastic Planter
- Small Footprint, Measures 29" L x 11" H x 13.5" W/D
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Curriculum
- Keeps Children Interested with Engaging Lesson Plans
- 1 Elementary School Curricula
- 1 EarthBox® Container
- 1 Aeration Screen
- 1 Water Fill Tube
- 2 Black & White Reversible Mulch Covers
- 4 Casters
- 1 lb. of 7-7-7 Fertilizer
- 1 lb. of Organic Dolomite
- 2 cu. ft. of Organic Potting Mix
- Instruction Sheet & Planting Guide
*Items shipped to AK, HI, US territories, and Canada are delivered by Parcel Post and may take longer to ship—please plan accordingly.
For expedited shipping options, shipping to APO/FPO addresses, and shipping orders over $1,500 - please contact Customer Service.