EarthBox® Education High School STEM-based Classroom Garden Kit
This laboratory garden package allows students to use the controlled environment EarthBox® Gardening Systems to perform 12 student driven, authentic standards-based experiments. The curricula aids in the development of critical thinking, STEM and cross-curricula skills.
Go Green & teach STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with the eco-friendly EarthBox® container gardening system and its correlated curriculum. This kit includes one High School STEM-based Teacher's Manual with a Student Lab Book and 3 EarthBox® Ready-To-Grow Kits.
This is the perfect option for your next in-class science lab or as the next extracurricular activity for your gardening club. Engage young science enthusiasts with STEM-based learning and show how to connect science to life with correlated, standards-based, curriculum. The lesson plans are engaging and versatile with cross-content, inquiry-based lesson plans and activities.
The High School curricula is published on FSC-approved paper, and includes five transparencies that can be uploaded to a SMART Board, and is 3-hole punched to fit in a 3-ring binder (not included). All activities are reproducible. Each package is suitable for one classroom.
- 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- University Tested and Award-Winning Technology
- No Weeding, No Overwatering, Maintenance-Free System
- Food-Safe, UV-Stabilized, Durable Plastic Planter
- Small Footprint, Each Box Measures 29" L x 11" H x 13.5" W/D
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Curriculum
- Keeps Children Interested with Engaging Lesson Plans
- 1 High School Curricula
- 3 EarthBox® Containers
- 3 Aeration Screens
- 3 Water Fill Tubes
- 6 Black & White Reversible Mulch Covers
- 12 Casters
- 3 lbs. of 7-7-7 Fertilizer
- 3 lbs. of Organic Dolomite
- 6 cu. ft. of Organic Potting Mix
- Instruction Sheet & Planting Guide
*Items shipped to AK, HI, US territories, and Canada are delivered by Parcel Post and may take longer to ship—please plan accordingly.
For expedited shipping options, shipping to APO/FPO addresses, and shipping orders over $1,500 - please contact Customer Service.