EarthBox® Ready-To-Grow Tomato Bundle
After extensive research and testing, we curated a bundle to include everything you need to successfully grow tomatoes!
To help with fruit production and ripening: a vibrant red container and two red mulch covers
To prevent blossom end rot: a ½ lb. of calcium nitrate
To support growing tomatoes: a 7-ft. staking system and 5-ft. of customizable soft plant tie
To bring everything together: a sub-irrigated container gardening system which outperforms traditional in-ground gardening
This bundle is perfect for tomato growers and we're offering it at an affordable price so you can start enjoying healthy, vine-ripened tomatoes fresh from the garden. Our tried and true method includes a patented, thoughtfully designed, sub-irrigated container gardening system which outperforms traditional in-ground gardening. The extended height on the Staking System provides the proper support needed for growing tall tomatoes. Try it for yourself, 100% guaranteed! This EarthBox® exclusive kit is LIMITED-EDITION and only available while supplies last!
- Red container & mulch cover: In some studies, red mulch film has been shown to increase yields up to 20%. This is because there are pigments in tomato plants called phytochromes, which are color-sensitive proteins. Their job is to regulate plant growth and development. Phytochromes react differently to different spectra of light, and when red light wavelengths from the plastic reflect up to the tomato plants, the phytochromes tell the tomato fruit to grow more and faster.
- Calcium Nitrate: To help prevent Blossom End Rot (BER), which is common in tomatoes, plants need added nutrients. Calcium helps with tolerance to heat stress and overall disease tolerance. Nitrate nitrogen aids in the plants’ uptake of potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Add just 1 tsp./week to the reservoir via the water fill tube.
- Plant Tie: 5-ft. of this soft-coated wire twist tie may be cut into smaller length ties to help you control unruly tomato vines by securing them to the trellis net. Unlike traditional twine or wire, this coated plant tie won’t cut or dig into tender plant stems and can be easily removed or repositioned according to plants’ needs.
- 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- No Weeding, No Overwatering, Maintenance-Free System
- Grow a Variety of Crops
- Conserves Water and Other Essential Nutrients
- Exclusive Item to EarthBox.com
1 EarthBox® Ready-To-Grow Kit
- 1 Red EarthBox® Original container with integrated 3 gal. water reservoir and overflow drain
- 1 EarthBox® Original aeration screen
- 1 Water Fill Tube
- 2 Red Mulch Covers
- 4 Casters
- 2.0 cu. ft. Potting Mix
- 1 lb. 7-7-7 Fertilizer
- 1 lb. Dolomite
- BONUS: 1/2 lb. Calcium Nitrate
1 EarthBox® 7-Ff. Staking System
- 2 Outriggers
- 2 Rim Clamps with Stainless Steel Hardware
- 2 T-Connectors
- 2 Casters
- 3 Standard Aluminum Poles
- 4 Crimped-End Aluminum Poles
- 1 Trellis Net
- BONUS: 5-ft. customizable plant tie
Instruction Manuals & Planting Guides
*Items shipped to AK, HI, US territories, and Canada are delivered by Parcel Post and may take longer to ship—please plan accordingly.
For expedited shipping options, shipping to APO/FPO addresses, and shipping orders over $1,500 - please contact Customer Service.