Opportunities to Work at Novelty Mfg.
Would you like to work for EarthBox by Novelty Mfg.? Here are just a few qualifications:
- Are you patient and hard-working?
- Do you enjoy gardening or have a horticulture degree? Or are you a Master Gardener?
- Do you currently live in the Lancaster, PA area?
If this sounds like you, you might be a great fit!
We currently have an open position:
|Job Title||Department||Job Type|
|Customer Service Representative - Entry Level||EarthBox Customer Service||Seasonal: October - May (Annually), Part-Time/Full-Time hours vary based on needs of business|
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our valued consumers. The CSR will handle inbound phone calls.
• Stay current on products and availability
• Meet quality assurance guidelines on every call
• Maximize sales opportunities on every call
• Document call details including contact information
• Maintain the highest level of integrity throughout every customer interaction
• Ensure the highest level of customer service is delivered on each and every call
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule during Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• At least 1 year of experience in customer service and/or in-bound sales; 2+ years with moderate-high call volume experience preferred
• Basic experience utilizing a variety of computer and Internet applications including Microsoft Office, Email, and Social Media channels such as Facebook
• Solution-oriented; Advanced problem-solving skills and time management are a must
• Clear and concise English-speaking skills; able to read and write in English
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Data Entry knowledge
• Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Must currently reside within the Lancaster, PA area; within a reasonably-commutable distance to our offices
• Call center experience
• Gardening knowledge, horticulture degree, or Master Gardener
• Good business writing skills
To apply for this position, please send us your resume