EarthBox® Education Early Learners (Pre-K / Grade One) STEM-basics Classroom Garden Kit
Engage Early Learners in guided inquiry to learn STEM-based skills in the garden, teach kids where their food comes from, and how to measure, count, and graph using healthy and edible sunflower seeds they grow in an eco-friendly EarthBox® Gardening System.
Go Green and teach STEM in the controlled environment of the child, teacher, and eco-friendly EarthBox® container gardening system and its companion, correlated curriculum. Engage Early Learners in six, fun filled, inquiry-based, hands-on, age appropriate, activities that introduce Early Learners to science through gardening. Teach them to measure, count, and graph using sunflower seeds. Teach them where their food comes from and how to plant, nurture, harvest, prepare and eat nutritious crops. The curricula includes five transparencies that can be uploaded to a SMART Board.
The Pre-K / Grade One curricula is published on FSC-approved paper, and includes five transparencies that can be uploaded to a SMART Board, and is 3-hole punched to fit in a 3-ring binder (not included). All activities are reproducible. Each package is suitable for one classroom.
- 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- University Tested and Award-Winning Technology
- No Weeding, No Overwatering, Maintenance-Free System
- Food-Safe, UV-Stabilized, Durable Plastic Planter
- Small Footprint, Measures 29" L x 11" H x 13.5" W/D
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Curriculum
- Keeps Children Interested with Engaging Lesson Plans
- 1 Pre-K / Grade One Curricula
- 1 EarthBox® Container
- 1 Aeration Screen
- 1 Water Fill Tube
- 2 Black & White Reversible Mulch Covers
- 4 Casters
- 1 lb. of 7-7-7 Fertilizer
- 1 lb. of Organic Dolomite
- 2 cu. ft. of Organic Potting Mix
- Instruction Sheet & Planting Guide
*Items shipped to AK, HI, US territories, and Canada are delivered by Parcel Post and may take longer to ship—please plan accordingly.
For expedited shipping options, shipping to APO/FPO addresses, and shipping orders over $1,500 - please contact Customer Service.