EarthBox® Education Middle School STEM-based Classroom Garden Kit
Teachers: Go Green & teach STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with the eco-friendly EarthBox® container gardening system and its correlated curriculum. The controlled environment of the system guarantees collection of valid and reliable data critical to the study of science. Students build capacity and continuity of learning with 35 cross-curricula, standards-based lesson plans about plants, water, soil, light and nutrition. They engage in hands-on, inquiry-based experiments that bring science to life.
This kit is a perfect option for your next science lab. Engage your class with STEM-based learning and show how to connect science to life with correlated, standards-based, curriculum. The lesson plans are engaging and versatile with cross-content, inquiry-based lesson plans and activities.
The Middle School curricula is published on FSC-approved paper, and includes five transparencies that can be uploaded to a SMART Board, and is 3-hole punched to fit in a 3-ring binder (not included). All activities are reproducible. Each package is suitable for one classroom.
- 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- University Tested and Award-Winning Technology
- No Weeding, No Overwatering, Maintenance-Free System
- Food-Safe, UV-Stabilized, Durable Plastic Planter
- Small Footprint, Each Box Measures 29" L x 11" H x 13.5" W/D
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Curriculum
- Keeps Children Interested with Engaging Lesson Plans
- 1 Middle School Curricula
- 2 EarthBox® Containers
- 2 Aeration Screens
- 2 Water Fill Tubes
- 4 Black & White Reversible Mulch Covers
- 8 Casters
- 2 lbs. of 7-7-7 Fertilizer
- 2 lbs. of Organic Dolomite
- 4 cu. ft. of Organic Potting Mix
- Instruction Sheet & Planting Guide
*Items shipped to AK, HI, US territories, and Canada are delivered by Parcel Post and may take longer to ship—please plan accordingly.
For expedited shipping options, shipping to APO/FPO addresses, and shipping orders over $1,500 - please contact Customer Service.